Search Business Directory
Paul Benson, D.O.
1964 W 11 Mile
Berkley, MI 48072
Primary medical care for your lifestyle including HIV and non-HIV concerns. Now Offering Sculptra, a sculpting agent that restores volume to correct the signs of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy) in people with human immunodeficiency virus. Sculptra is FDA approved, and has been safely used outside the U.S. since 1999 in over 150,000 patients under the tradename New-Fill. While the physical effects of lipoatrophy are clearly evident, the emotional impact should not be underestimated. In the most severe forms of lipoatrophy, the psychological impact may be severe enough to affect a patientís desire to continue his or her antiretroviral therapy. Sculptra provides an increase in the skin thickness of the areas where volume (fat) has been lost, helping to restore fullness to the face for a more natural appearance. It is an injectable product. The effects of Sculptra are long-lasting; in a clinical study increases in skin thickness lasted up to two years in most patients. For more information go the the Sculptra website at www.sculptra.com. Call my office today to schedule an appointment. I will be happy to go over all your options.
Michigan Progressive Health
Ketamine Infusion Clinic
Megan Oxley M.D.
1010 N. Campbell Ste. 5
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Michigan Progressive Health is a ketamine infusion clinic under the care of Dr. Oxley, an Emergency Medicine Physician in Royal Oak. We treat depression, chronic pain, PTSD, anxiety, fibromyalgia, CRPS and migraines.
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Transgender Women of Color Need Access to Public Resources, Better Allies
- Creep of the Week: Ramzan Kadyrov
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!