Search Business Directory
316 S. Main St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Main Number: 734-763-TKTS (8587)
The Ark is Ann Arbor's nonprofit home for acoustic music. Considered one of the top music clubs in the world, The Ark is renowned for the quality and breadth of its programming. The Ark is an intimate 400-seat club presenting performers who fall into the wide-ranging genres of folk and roots music. With live music nearly 300 nights each year in one of the best listening rooms anywhere, The Ark is a sure bet for a memorable evening of enriching entertainment, musical artistry, and personal warmth.
University Musical Society
881 North University Ave
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Jim Toy Turns 87, Reflects on a Lifetime of Activism
- EXCLUSIVE: Goldie Hawn & Amy Schumer Talk Gay 'Mutual Love,' Lesbian Relationships & How They Will 'Fight to the Death' For LGBT People
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!